Affordable Workers Trade Union Representatives.
Workers Union InformationThe Workers of England union is a fully independent trade union which anyone can join, our aim is to PROTECT our members employment rights in their chosen industry.
Did you know?
The Workers of England Union uses Representatives that are external and independent from your employer.
Knowledge and ExperienceOur Representatives knowledge and experience is not restricted by only representing people in one company, in one trade, and in front of the same Managers.
Our Representatives, apart from the annual training they receive, gain a wide variety of knowledge and experience in employment law from visiting businesses and representing workers in all areas of industry, interacting with different Managers and HR departments.
Our MembershipOur membership is diverse and represents a cross section of England’s workforce.
We also believe that each member has individual needs and deserves be cared for on a personal basis, so The Workers of England offers on going advice on issues related to our members work life. As our membership continues to grow our union we will continue to strengthen. We realise that a union needs to support its representatives and organisers.
We Protect you. We Support You. We Represent You.
Who we are
- A union fighting and winning in the workplace.
- A union that makes your voice heard.
- A union that listens and acts.
- A union that is forcing a fairer society.
- A union that treats people with dignity, respect and is tolerance
- A union that promotes unity, not discord.
- A union that promotes openness and democracy, these are at its forefront.
- A union that wants its members to become involved.
- A union that realises that its support starts at a local level